With a ground area of 70 square metres, these superb suites are equipped with a stone fireplace in the centre of the room, a lounge area, a spacious terrace and a luxurious bathroom with private sauna. Every detail has been planned with the wellbeing of our guests in mind.
Hotel guests are welcome to use the facilities of the Spa (measuring 2200 square metres) free of charge.
The Nendaz four-star Hotel
Prestige, charm and relaxation
Situated at the heart of the Haute-Nendaz mountain station, in the Quatre Vallées [Four Valleys] region, this superb four-star hotel is notable for being built and decorated in the pure contemporary style of the Valais. It transports guests into a warm, unique and authentic atmosphere.
Decorated in natural wood and regional slate, the 62 rooms and suites measuring 29 to 70 square metres offer the highest degree of comfort.
To make it easier to accommodate families, some of the rooms with mezzanine and balcony have been provided with communicating doors.
Overlooking the valley, the two superb 70 square metre suites with fireplace, private sauna and balcony benefit from spectacular views.
- 1 spa measuring 2200 m2
- 62 bedrooms and luxury suites
- 7 top-quality apartments
- Restaurant/Function room with panoramic terrace
- Carnotzet restaurant offering local specialities
- Piano bar with a space reserved for cigar smokers
- Children’s area
- 2 modular conference rooms
- The hotel has its own stop for the cable car – giving you direct access to the funicular system
- Parking inside the hote, places are limited
- Outdoor parking at the front of the hotel