In the heart of the skiing region of the Four Valleys (412 Km of pistes)
The region of the Four Valleys comprises the mountain stations of Nendaz, Verbier, Veysonnaz, Thyon and la Tzoumaz. It is the biggest connected skiing region in Switzerland, and the third biggest in Europe.
The Four Valleys region offers you 92 cable systems comprising a mixture of drag lifts, chair lifts, cable cars, aerial tramways and cable railways, as well as the celebrated Piste de l'Ours [Bear Piste] and 412 km of pistes and ski routes, of which nearly 200 km are of moderate to extreme difficulty. The Mont-Fort peak, situated in the centre of the region, rises to an altitude of 3330 metres and offers a fabulous view of other summits such as the Cervin, the Grand Combin and Mont Blanc.
In the Four Valleys, Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnaz and Thyon have a real winner – a skiing region that knows no rival. In a naturally snow-covered domain, they offer a combined network of pistes for all kinds of skiing runs.
Each mountain station has retained its unique character.
- Tour of the Four Valleys by mountain bike (200 km of varied itineraries)
- Hiking (250 km of hiking routes)
- Sunrise at Mont-Fort (catch the very first glimpse of the sun as it rises)
- Discover the 8 bisses of Nendaz – irrigation channels, of which there is a considerable network in the region
- High altitude restaurant
- Climbing and alpinism
- All kinds of sporting activities: fitness, golf, tennis, squash, pétanque etc.
Pictures: Copyright Nendaz Tourisme.